Whether you are needing an inspection, repair, or a full on replacement or installation job done to your commercial roof, you will need a commercial roofing company to perform the job. There have been so many stories of “storm chaser” roofing contractors who will suddenly appear in town right after a big storm offering low rates and incomplete repairs. They then disappear before you have a chance to file a claim against them. This won’t happen when you partner with a professional contractor to perform commercial roofing services on your building. Everything is written and signed to leave a paper trail with a trained commercial roofing contractor, covering both the commercial roofing company and the commercial roof owner. Call Direct Roofing Inc at (512) 900-4655 for a commercial roofing contractor in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX.
Your Local Commercial Roofing Company
- Commercial Roof Installation If you are in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and need a commercial roof installed, call our office and speak to a commercial roofing contractor today.
- Metal Roof Installation Metal roofs are great for commercial roofs in the Texas heat as the metal is highly reflective, helping to cool down your building and lower your energy bills.
- Single Ply Roofing Our commercial roofing company is able to install single ply roofing in the forms of TPO, PVC, or EPDM depending on your roofing needs.
- Foam Roofing We have trained, licensed and bonded commercial roofing contractors who can apply foam roofing correctly for it to last 30 years or more.
- Roof Coatings If your roof is not quite in need of a replacement, but you are tired of the constant repairs, get a restorative roof coating that can help to save your roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Hail, wind, snow, and rain can wreak serious damage on commercial roofs. If you need commercial roof repair, call our commercial roofing contractor today.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs tend to get leaks easily as there is nowhere for the rainwater to drain off, and instead the water just pools there until it leaks through the roof.
- Roof Leak Repair Water damage is a common occurrence to all roofs, no matter what material they are made out of. If storms are strong enough, they can do serious damage, which calls for expert repairs.
- Emergency Roofing Whether you need a leaky roof fixed or need an emergency tarp placed over your roof in the middle of the night, we are available whenever you need us.
Commercial Roof Installation
Commercial Roof Installation
All roofs have an expiration date. If your roof is approaching the end of its lifespan and it is time for a new one, there are plenty of different options available when selecting your new commercial roof. Things to consider when making your decision are budget, energy efficiency, longevity, durability, and aesthetic appearance. All commercial roofs will have a minimum lifespan of 20 years, but some can last up to 80 years!
Commercial Roof Types
Built Up: The first commercial roofing system ever invented, built up roofing is still used today because it has proven to stand the test of time with its durable roofing materials. Made of asphalt shingles, tar, and gravel, these roofs are then given the name “built up” because the shingles and tar are literally stacked on top of each other to create a thick membrane that is able to be walked on.
Single Ply: Coming in many different variations like TPO, PVC, or EPDM depending on what type of base chemical is used, single ply membranes are lightweight yet super stretchy. This is beneficial for commercial roofs as the elastic membrane covers a farther distance using less material without losing any of its strength. Single ply membranes are also extremely energy efficient, so installing them on your roof will result in cooler buildings and lower energy bills.
Modified Bitumen: Halfway between single ply and built up roofing, modified bitumen has characteristics of both. Consisting of tar that is then painted onto a roof that dries into a hard, thick, and durable membrane, modified bitumen roofing is also known as the “two ply” membrane. Melting the asphalt to create the tar is extremely dangerous, which is why only a professional and trained commercial roofing contractor like one at Direct Roofing Inc should perform this duty.
Metal: Metal is great for both industrial or commercial roofs. Durable, energy efficient, and requiring little maintenance over its 80 year lifespan, metal roofing is well worth the initial high cost of installation. All metal roofs can withstand hail and other severe storms and are resistant to fire and chemicals, as well.
Commercial Roof Repair
Flat Roof Repair
Commercial flat roofs are prone to getting damaged, whether that be by weather, age, or animals. The most common types of damages that happen to flat commercial roofs are leaks, sun damage, and storm damage. Whenever it rains or snows, water ponds on a flat commercial roof since there are no sloped edges for it to drain off. This causes the water to start to seep through the roof decking and into the interior building, resulting in water damage like leaks and mold. The sun bears down all day on a flat roof, resulting in cracks and sun spots occurring on your roof which makes it age much quicker. High winds and hail can rip apart the seams of your single ply membrane or puncture holes into the roofing and leave it vulnerable.
Commercial Roof Replacement
Commercial Roof Restoration
Before opting for an entire roof replacement, you may be able to save thousands of dollars by getting your roof restored. Roof restoration is the process of applying roof coatings over your existing damaged roof to seal any cracks or holes and to prevent new ones from forming. This is beneficial for roofs that have minor damages and do not need a full-on replacement, as it is way to early in their warranty to get one. In fact, getting roof coatings applied over your roof can help them last an additional 20 to 30 years, which is oftentimes longer than the original lifespan of the roof to begin with!
Professional Commercial Roofing Contractor
Having a trusted commercial roofing contractor you can call when things are wrong with your roof is important. Not only does Direct Roofing Inc offer the routine services like repairs, installations, and replacements, but we also provide emergency roof repair services as well. Whether that means that you have severe storm damage or are needing a leak to repaired overnight, just call Direct Roofing Inc at (512) 900-4655 for a commercial roofing contractor in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and we will be right over!