If you are wanting your commercial roofing system to last as long as possible, choosing quality materials are of the utmost importance. Other factors like proper installation, regular maintenance and inspections, and only hiring licensed and bonded professional roofers, even if it means that the price of installation increases also need to be taken into consideration. All of these combine together to ensure that your commercial roofing system will last its maximum warranty, and even beyond that. Opting for the cheapest roofing material installed by the most affordable local roofers will almost always guarantee roof failure within 10 years. That is why it is crucial to do your research when selecting what roofing contractors you want to install your roof after deciding what type of commercial roofing system you are going to have installed. Direct Roofing Inc has a licensed and bonded commercial roofing contractor that can install and repair all commercial roof types in Houston, TX. Call our professional roofers at (512) 900-4655 to set up an appointment today.
Services Our Commercial Roofing Company Provide
- Commercial Roof Installation There are many types of commercial roofs to choose from that our commercial roofing contractor can install like built up, modified bitumen, green, and more.
- Metal Roof Installation For a durable, long lasting roof that will provides you tons of energy efficiency, metal is a great roofing option that requires little maintenance over the years.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofs are thin membrane roofs that are seamless and waterproof, lightweight, and stretchy, but still durable enough to withstand 20 years.
- Foam Roofing If you are wanting foam roof installation, our commercial roofing contractor is trained and licensed to install them!
- Roof Coatings Roof coatings help your roof last longer by sealing any cracks in the roofing membrane that otherwise would have led to disrepair and leaks.
- Commercial Roof Repair If your commercial roof has been damaged by a storm or other inclement weather and you need repair, we are the commercial roofing company to call.
- Flat Roof Repair Our flat roof repair services covers the repair of any type of flat commercial roof, whether that be single ply, built up, modified bitumen, or more.
- Roof Leak Repair All roofs are vulnerable to getting leaks due to water ponding on the rooftop after a big storm. If your roof needs leak repair, call us today.
- Emergency Roofing We always have a commercial roofing contractor on call 24/7 just in case you need emergency roof services, as out customers are our number one priority.
Single Ply Roofing
Single Ply Roofing
TPO is made of polymer, making it extremely stretchy. The white coating of TPO is highly reflective and Energy Star certified. This means that it is classified as a cool roof thanks to its energy efficient properties.TPO single ply membranes are slippery when wet, but are able to have a better puncture resistance because of it. They are also resistant to fungi and are available in a wide range of colors.
Considered one of the strongest single ply roofing systems available, PVC is not only made with polyvinyl chloride, but also strengthened with plasticizers like polyester to make the membrane even more stretchy and strong.
Being able to withstand up to 250 pounds, EPDM single ply roofs are some of the strongest single ply membranes on the market. That is why they are so popular. You can call Direct Roofing Inc at (512) 900-4655 to have a commercial roofing contractor in Houston, TX either weld, spray, or paint on your EPDM roofing membrane. Just like all single ply roofs, EPDM roofs are highly reflective and lightweight. Expect your EPDM roof to last 20 years before needing a recoat or replacement.
As one of the trickier commercial roofing systems to apply, foam roofing takes a skilled commercial roofing contractor who has been trained in this type of commercial roofing service. Foam roofing is a little bit more high maintenance when it comes to installation, as temperatures and climate have to be certain measurements, but once installed, it will last for 30 years with no maintenance. Foam roofs are extremely reflective thanks to their white coatings, allowing them to be classified as cool roofs. Often found on commercial roofs in hotter climates, foam roofing is great for helping commercial businesses lower temperatures in their building, but also lower their energy bills.
Our commercial roofing company offers a wide variety of metal roofing. We carry metal roof types such as standing seam, corrugated metal, and steel, which are some of the most durable metal options available to protect your commercial roof for decades. Metal doesn’t just have to be used on industrial warehouses, as many commercial businesses such as shops or cafeterias have metal roofs, as well. This is because metal has so many benefits like energy efficiency, longevity, durability, multiple color options, and are able to resit chemicals and fire.
Roof coatings help your commercial roof to last as long as possible. The way roof coatings work is that they are a thin layer of silicone or acrylic that are applied on top of your already-installed roof to help seal together any cracks in the seams. This is to help prevent future damages like leaks from occurring as the roof coating is completely seamless and waterproof. Extremely affordable and easy to apply, roof coatings are a quick and easy way to ensure that your roof will not need repairs any time soon.
There are many commercial flat roofing options to choose from. Including single ply roofing, other flat commercial roof types you can get are green, modified bitumen, and built up. Built up and modified bitumen roof installation is a messy process, but the results are strong roofs that are able to be walked on. If you are looking for more energy efficient roofing, then green, cool, and single ply roofs are the best flat roofing choices. Flat commercial roofs do tend to see more damage than sloped commercial roofs, but fear not. Just call Direct Roofing Inc at (512) 900-4655 and we can send our Houston, TX commercial roofing contractor out to you to provide flat roof repair.
Contact Us Today
If you are needing commercial roof repair or installation in Houston, TX, you need a commercial roofing contractor to help you out. Call Direct Roofing Inc at (512) 900-4655 to schedule an appointment today. All of our professional roofers are licensed and bonded for your protection. We carry a wide range of commercial roofing materials and products for you to choose from.